Winter + Spring Clinics
Love them or hate them moguls are a constant challenge no matter what your level of skiing. If you’ve been avoiding them, longing to conquer them or simply just frustrated by them, Momentum Winter + Spring Mogul Sessions will unlock the simple mystery of skiing bumps and help you become an all round more versatile skier.
Owned and directed by John Smart, two time Olympian, 13 time World Cup medalist and Canadian Hall of Fame member, the program is geared to all levels, from the intermediate adult who just wants to be able to get down a mogul field, to advanced skiers looking for a new challenge. Using current and ex-World Cup mogul skiers as coaches, along with CFSA qualified Freestyle coaches, these clinics will take you through the basics of mogul skiing using techniques which have been developed directly from the world’s top mogul skiers and coaches on the World Cup circuit.
The winter and spring clinics are ‘coaching-only’ day programs set up in three or four day cycles. We meet at 8:30am and ski until the lifts close. Depending on your schedule, you can drop in on a daily basis or do back-to-back sessions till you drop out! Skiers will be divided into groups based on their skiing ability so they learn at a comfortable pace.
The maximum ratio of skiers per coach is limited to 6. Lift line priority will ensure good mileage and is an added bonus on busy weekends or holidays. The clinic also includes daily video review with a one-on-one analysis after skiing at Milestones.
2013 WINTER + SPRING CLINIC DATES:
December 27, 28, 29, 30
February 15, 16, 17, 18, (Presidents Weekend)
Spring skiing in Whistler is some of the best in the year – fewer people, great snow + weather and we still have the whole mountain to play on. Fresh snow or warm spring conditions mean that the bumps are always great and usually nice and soft!
March 29, 30, 31, April 1 (Easter)
April 5, 6, 7,
April 12, 13, 14, 15 (Start or World Ski and Snowboard Festival)
2013 WINTER/SPRING CAMP RATES -
1 Day $170 Cdn + HST
2 Days $160 Cdn + HST per day
3+ Days $150 Cdn + HST per day
* Privates - available upon request: $600 + HST (up to 4 members, additional members $150 each)
• Please add $16 CFSA Membership Fee (Mandatory as we are sanctioned by and insured through the Canadian Freestyle Ski Association) or let us know your CFSA # if you are already a member.
• Above prices do not include cost of lift tickets. Discounted tickets can be purchased from us for $75 + tax. Please let us know if you need one.
• Credit cards are charged in Cdn$ and subject to the exchange rate used by your credit card company. We accept Visa or Mastercard only – NO AMEX!
• Season Pass and Edge Card holders 15% discount on 1 day rate.
WINTER/SPRING CLINIC REGISTRATION
To register call 1 800 949 7949. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounted hotel rooms available at the Blackcomb Lodge. Contact us for details.
For owner direct condo rentals in Whistler and the Upper Village on Blackcomb visit www.alluradirect.com